[points at steve rogers] luv that cool bisexual genetically engineered super soldier
reblog if your url is rly u
a mix to fall asleep to .
Finally! This scene is insufficiently giffed, seeing as Sam is in fact the sex here.
YES thank you
Also I must flail once again with even more love for how Sam, despite being unpowered, just goes right in there, going after a guy armed with a machine gun with a two-inch knife and nothing else. <3 <3 <3
"I think it’s about time that we represent all women on the catwalk because that is a part of fashion. The way I see it, there’s no wrong way to be a woman."
– Denise Bidot, “It’s About Time We Represent All Women on the Catwalk”
HAVE YOU GUYS SEEN THIS
I laughed so hard at the word poots
These poots are made for walkin
some au ideas for your otp:
- au where one rescues the other from a terrible place, like hell or purgatory
- au where one of them convinces the other to give up everything they’ve ever known for the sake of humanity
- au where one pledges to help the other lose their “virginity” while they are staying together in an abandoned empty house
- au where one thinks the other is dead and mourns for a year until they find the other miraculously alive but without their memories
- au where one thinks the other is trapped somewhere dangerous and thinks they’re hallucinating their eventual return because they miss them so much
- au where one is brainwashed to kill the other by killing hundreds upon hundreds of facsimile versions, but when face with the real thing cannot do it, and the brainwashing it broken
- au where they accidentally have to babysit together after a rogue angel tries to kill them
- au where one of them dies and the other lies in bed naked for a month and a half in mourning before learning the other is not dead but instead a demon so they pledge themselves to saving them again
The little things and moments that didn’t make it to the Harry Potter movies:
- the Giant Squid
- the Hogwarts kitchens
- Harry’s watch
- treacle tart
- "OI! There’s a war going on here!"
- Firenze as Divination teacher
- meeting Neville and his parents at St. Mungo’s
- "I don’t think you’re a waste of space."
- Ron being attacked in the Brain Room in the Ministry of Magic
- THE GIANT SQUID
- Harry meeting the Sphinx in the maze
- the potions riddle Hermione answered
- Roonil Wazlib
- the fact that Rita Skeeter’s an Animagus
- Harry repairing his wand and putting back the Elder Wand in Dumbledore’s tomb
- Peter’s silver hand killing himself
- THE FRICKIN GIANT SQUID